Dear ASPE Members – ASPE Conference time is here! We can’t wait to see you all in San Diego and we’ve put together a great set of articles to get you inspired for the learning and networking opportunities just a couple of weeks away. Take a look at everything going on in our field, and if you haven’t yet, consider joining a committee and/or submitting an article about your own conference experience. And whether you are attending ASPE 2012 this year or not, definitely join us on Twitter (@ASPE_Tweets) and the ASPE Facebook page during the conference to stay in the loop and share in the fun!
Tip: Want to read this issue on the plane on the way to the conference and prefer to print it? Find PrintIt in the “sharing buttons” at the bottom of each post to get a print-friendly page.
Jennie Struijk, Chair, Publications and Website
Valerie Fulmer, Publications Editor
- Twitter at ASPE by Don Montrey
- How ASPE Made Me Bleary-Eyed for the Better! by Lou Clark
- Grants and Research Committee Research Annotation by Cate Nicholas
- More GTA/MUTA Content than Ever at ASPE 2012! by Kat Wentworth
- Member News by Angela Blood
- Member Liaison Report by Scott George
- Introducing Melih Elcin – International Committee by Valerie Fulmer
- Upcoming Webinars
- Conference Calendar