By ASPE News Staff
Amelia Wallace from EVMS was the first ASPE member to receive the newly conceived “Emerging Leader Award”. In order to be nominated for this award, an ASPE member must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active, current ASPE member
- Involved in SP education /training for less than seven years
- Make significant contributions to the ASPE community at ASPE conferences
- Make significant contributions to an ASPE committee
- Be recognized by a current member as an “up and coming” leader
Congratulations to Amelia Wallace on her achievements and service to the ASPE community.