New! Double March/April Content added!
Dear ASPE Members – It’s time to plan for the annual ASPE Conference! Hotel and conference registration sites are now open, so sign up today. Our double March/April and May issues will be full of material to tempt you and help you plan, including our early SNEAK PEEK at the wonderful location for this year’s meeting, San Diego, California. Watch for more SP content in ASPE News later in April, and can’t wait to see you in San Diego!
Jennie Struijk, Chair, Publications and Website
Valerie Fulmer, Publications Editor
- ASPE 2012 Immersion and Preconference Program by Grace Gephardt
- Upping the Ante: Inside the Simulation Studio, Way Outside the Box by Kris Slawinski
- Grants and Research Committee Update by Cate Nicholas
- Introduction to the GTA/MUTA Special Interest Group by Isle Polonko
- Welcome to San Diego! by Rob MacAulay
- Conference Calendar